Salient Features of the book:
- Textbook of Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing for BSc Students has been prepared according to the Revised Syllabus of Indian Nursing Council.
- The content of book has been written in lucid language for easy comprehension by the students.
- The content is fully updated with latest classification of ICD-10 and DSM-V.
- Several important Boxes like – Nursing Interventions, Mnemonics, Nursing Implications, Notes and Nursing Management are added to help you imbibe the important concepts related to the topic.
- All chapters have been reviewed by subject experts from PAN India and their suggestions have been incorporated wherever required.
- Nursing Interventions included with each chapter are given to increase practical value.
- Numerous Figures and Tables are added to supplement the text for easy understanding.
- Thirty one appendices in the end of the book contain important topics for quick revision before examinations.
- Standard formats have been added wherever relevant for Assessment of Mental Health Disorders.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
P Prakash MSc (N), MBA (HM) is presently working as Asst Professor at College of Nursing – Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry, India and Pursuing PhD in Nursing from Meenakshi University, Chennai. He secured his Masters degree in Psychiatric Nursing from College of Nursing – Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Paramedical Sciences (SRIPMS), Coimbatore.